• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official 2007/08 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSatyrIcon

I eat, sleep, and live FreeOnes!
It was on NFL Network on Friday night. Insight Bowl (Indiana/Oklahoma State) tomorrow evening is on NFL Network as well. :2 cents:

And YAY NITTANY LIONS! :nanner:
Thanks icerfan!
:thumbsup:

The Satyr Icon

Jason z

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
Go Gators!!!! My favorite team is the florida gators. sure hope we beat michigan tuesday.

titsrock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I just watched the most pathetic halftime show during the Sun Bowl...it was another lip-synched rap performance of a club song centered around collecting "bling" and having sex with women, yet what made this "special" were all the kiddie dancers choreographed to move to this crappy song and the audience's obvious discomfort and squeamishness at watching this spectacle....

When will sporting event planners realize that rap music is fine for blaring over the speakers but when it's actually staged and performed during the halftime of some sporting event....:sleep:

titsrock

The Ducks are dropping the Quack on South Florida....I have to admit I kinda dig the Duck unis...at least this version. This black jersey and pant combo look pretty cool for them...

I think I had South Florida winning this game in the Pick 'em contest...:mad::weeping:

TheSatyrIcon

I eat, sleep, and live FreeOnes!
I think I had South Florida winning this game in the Pick 'em contest...:mad::weeping:

Me too...:( of course the Ducks decide to show up on the final game...damn them! LOL!

And I have Kentucky in the Music City Bowl and they are playing Florida State like the Seminoles have a full team...:mad:

The Satyr Icon

titsrock

Well I had Florida State originally in that game...but I switched my pick when FSU lost 36 players...I mean...no team can overcome losing that amount of depth.

I'm going to go watch the Florida State game now...I hope this one is closer then the other game...

member987

Closed Account
It was on NFL Network on Friday night. Insight Bowl (Indiana/Oklahoma State) tomorrow evening is on NFL Network as well. :2 cents:

And YAY NITTANY LIONS! :nanner:

I'm not a fan of the NFL games broadcast on the NFL network - I really think it sucks that the college bowls are on the NFL network :mad:

titsrock

Not all the games are on the NFL Network. There are 3 games on right now...regular cable and broadcast...

I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
AUBURN beats Clemson in the Chick-fil-A Bowl!!!

AUBURN - 23
Clemson - 20

Final/OT

Congratulations to the Auburn Tigers! The 2007 Chick-fil-A Bowl Champions!

:glugglug: :glugglug: :thumbsup:

D-rock

I was only able to watch the South Florida/Oregon game yesterday.

On a side note I wonder why a lot of the Oregon players were wearing long sleeves as warm as it was. For the record I dislike Oregon's uniforms.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I'm watching the Wolverines getting killed at both lines. :fight:

titsrock

USC -- 55

Illinois -- 13

You read it here first....

Michigan v Florida looks like the game of the bowl season thus far...could be a real nailbiter ending...great game so far..

E-Ann-Hilden

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I'm watching the Wolverines getting killed at both lines. :fight:

Well they did give every chance to the Gators to pull out a win...

Glad the Wolverines won it... Go Big 10!

GO BUCKS!

D-rock

I wonder how much Michigan regrets loosing to Appalachian State now and where they would have ended up if they didn't.

titsrock

I wonder how much Michigan regrets loosing to Appalachian State now and where they would have ended up if they didn't.

Michigan still lost to Ohio State. That loss hurts them more then the App State loss. If Ohio State gets destroyed by LSU then, yeah, Michigan is going to wonder...hmmm....maybe we're peaking now...

I really don't like Rich Rodriguez at all. I think they blew their hire. Hell..Michigan should've hired Rick Neuheisel. Michigan just needs someone who can draw up modern pass plays and someone who has the stones to call them on 1st down...The gimmicky "spread offense" is a poor man's offense. It will never win shit for them.

D-rock

The gimmicky "spread offense" is a poor man's offense. It will never win shit for them.

Isn't that sort of similar to what the New England Patriots use now? I think the spread offense has characteristics that are good, especially in college ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.