• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official 2007/08 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

titsrock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
UCLA just hired Norm Chow as offensive coordinater.

Interesting. Coupled with the hiring of Rick Neuheisel as head coach, it appears UCLA is finally intent on developing a football program that's on par with its basketball program.

On par? A Norm Chow/Rick Neuheisel/Dewayne Walker coaching staff is a 3-headed HYDRA NIGHTMARE FOR USC!! It BLOWS AWAY the hiring of Ben Wholand?

Norm Chow must hate USC. The bruins didn't feel he was worth hiring as HC but they have the money to hire him as OC??:rolleyes::(

Satyr....brutha! HELP! How do we find the positive in the disaster? SC went 6-6 in Pete/Norm's first year...so I don't think the bruins will have a magical season next year...but in 2 or 3 years?? Yikes...

Let it be said that Ucla is the MOST DESPERATE AND WEALTHIEST ATHLETIC PROGRAM IN THE NATION!!!!

bodie54

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
I don't think the bruins will have a magical season next year...but in 2 or 3 years?? Yikes...

I agree, on both counts.

Norm Chow must hate USC. The bruins didn't feel he was worth hiring as HC but they have the money to hire him as OC??

As it turned out, the Bruins got him cheap....(from the LA Times)

Neuheisel expressed immediate interest in Chow after being hired Dec. 29, but that seemed more a pipe dream as Chow had recently signed a two-year contract extension worth more than $1 million a season.

However, when Chow was fired, Neuheisel began a series of talks with Carter Chow, Chow's son and agent.

Norm Chow, who has a home in the Los Angeles area, debated whether to take a year off, but after discussing the situation with his family decided to sign on with the Bruins.

The contract extension from the Titans worked in Neuheisel's favor, as he is able to land a million-dollar assistant coach at a college-level salary. Chow will still be paid by the Titans, with his UCLA salary deducted from the sum.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/print...1,1,1517957.story?coll=la-headlines-pe-sports

titsrock

^^^
Ah...the NFL subsidy...I didn't think of that. It is an intriguing decision though. He was passed over for the Ucla HC...he has his severance pay coming in for this year and next....why take the job at all?

I still feel bad about it because I know how talented NC is....

PLEASE USC...hire ED ORGERON NOW to counter Ucla....Pete and Sark need to focus on our O next year...Orgy can have the D to himself...

D-rock

Let it be said that Ucla is the MOST DESPERATE AND WEALTHIEST ATHLETIC PROGRAM IN THE NATION!!!!

Don't worry, outside of terrible people running the institution, money doesn't necessarily mean you will be successful, unless your talking about baseball or NCAA sports................uh oh. :D

Jason z

I'm so great I'm jelous of myself.
#1 recruiting class again hopefully.. GO GATORS

Status
Not open for further replies.