• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Women who make you say "Got DAMN, THAT is a woman!!!"

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Goddam it, I got sidetracked by this.

Can't concentrate right now :drool2:

Reactions: sj1

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Fuck.
How is it that I have never heard of her before?

Jack Davenport

Oh you'll get the occasional hot chick from other ethnicities, but not a murderers row of hotness like you will from latinas.

I figured this out years ago and never looked back.

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Helena
Employment: Real Estate Agent
Height: 5' 07

My name is Helena and I am 33 year old recently divorced woman. I work as a Real Estate agent selling new homes. I came into contact with a photographer on my way back home on an airplane flight from Los Angeles to Tampa. I had gone out there to visit with my family and a few close friends. I didn't have my cell phone on me on the flight, nor did I have my laptop either. However, there was a guy sitting beside me on the flight and we talked quite a bit about all sorts of things. The one thing that really intrigued me was the fact that he shoots amateur girls modeling without their clothes on for a nude modeling website! I have always thought about having someone shoot some sexy pictures of me modeling nude but I never really became involved with anything like that. We talked about it a lot though, and once I saw the TrueAmateurModels.com website, I really wanted to do the amateur modeling shoot! The photographer Ray and I hooked back up the next day to shoot even more and I had a lot of fun! I hope that you guys enjoy my amateur and homemade nude modeling pictures!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-mature-milf-babe-helena.html

Jack Davenport

Hawt. She needs to be wearing fuck me pumps instead of those "take me to the prom" heels though.