• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Unable to send Private Message

SlimGeorge

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
I'm unable to send private messages, when I click "reply" it says "You may only post 1 messages every 30 minutes." The issue is that the last message that I sent was a week or so ago.

Any thoughts on this?

4her2c

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
I don’t have the option to send a private message to anyone. Is there a posting limit to get those privileges?

steveb2010

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
Hi,

I can't start a new private conversation - I've got old messages there - but the drop down menu says "you have no recent converstions" and there's no option to start a new one....
any ideas...?

Thanks

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I can't start a new private conversation - I've got old messages there - but the drop down menu says "you have no recent converstions" and there's no option to start a new one....
any ideas...?
Click on the little envelope and when the box pops up, look at the lower right of the pop-up box for "Start a new conversation"

steveb2010

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
Hi - thanks but when I click the envelope the only options in the pop-up box are "You have no recent conversations." and "show all.."
Clicking show all - shows my old conversations but there's still no new conversation tab on that page
Thanks

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I don’t have the option to send a private message to anyone. Is there a posting limit to get those privileges?
Hi,

any ideas...?

Thanks

Try it now. :)

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
PM's dont work for me. Once I hit the 5 thread post mark, I am able to PM is what I'm understanding, right?
No, you should be able to send PM's immediately.

When you click the envelope (see pic below), a box should pop up and there should be a button in the lower right, Start a new conversation.

Some members have issues here, some may not even be aware as they don't care about sending messages. Anyhow, I have a second account created recently used for testing purposes and I just checked it. I have the same problem on it. My Start a new conversation is not showing.

I'll try to get one of the admins to fix this...

Screenshot.png

konchaa

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Try posting more. Once you hit 5 posts, let me know if it still doesn't work.
Hi Adam, Merry Christmas. I am new here. I know that this is not the right place to message you and I couldn't figure out how to PM you. I am looking for help with not having the "Attach file" button for my local picture when posting. Connor Macleod was kind enough to let me know that the button will appear after my first 5 posts. Unfortunately, it is still not working. Connor mentioned I may find some help from you in that regards. Would you please look into it? Thanks in advance.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Hi Adam, Merry Christmas. I am new here. I know that this is not the right place to message you and I couldn't figure out how to PM you. I am looking for help with not having the "Attach file" button for my local picture when posting. Connor Macleod was kind enough to let me know that the button will appear after my first 5 posts. Unfortunately, it is still not working. Connor mentioned I may find some help from you in that regards. Would you please look into it? Thanks in advance.

The new settings have to do with reputation. Give it a look now, you should be good. Happy Christmas to you as well.