• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stranger in the Rain (by NikkiValentine)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Its 2 am. The clock is staring blankly back at me, I roll out of bed, throw on some clothes and head out the door. Lately I've been having a lot of these middle of the night strolls. Something inside me wakes up and tells my mind that if im not on the corner of 5th and orchid at 2:30 am then im going to be missing something big. So for the past few weeks here I've stood, looking, searching, yearning for a glimpse of something to put some more excitement into this dull 9-5 life that I've been living.

Its raining, not hard, but raining non the less, and as I stand here on this street corner getting wetter by the second I almost feel some sort of self pity, that this is what my life has come to. I start to think how foolish I am as the rain comes down harder.I turn around and start head home something catches the corner of my eye. I turn quick and see a man standing on the opposite side of the road, he's tall, wearing what looks to be a leather trench coat with black slacks. His dark hair falling plenty past his shoulders, and as he stands there he seems untouched by the rain, it seems to fall around him rather than on him. I turn not wanting him to see me staring, and I think, there I go again running away from opportunity, I look over my shoulder and see that hes started to walk over to me. My mind starts to race and im fighting with myself, stay, walk away, run away, stay, meet him half way. Then I think, how arrogant of me, I dont even know if hes walking towards me or if hes just going to walk right past. I turn around and were face to face.

Startled by his closeness I jumped, he smiled and said, "Im sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I thought you saw me walking over." I grinned and allowed myself to stammer out, "Its fine, I was just heading home." He looked me up and down and finally rested his eyes upon my face, which im sure by this time was bright red with embarrassment.
"Heading home from where?"
"Well, uhm home, actually."
He smiled and said "Ah, a midnight walk eh?"
"Kind of, I guess it seems kind of silly right now but lately I've felt this strange urge to be here, at this corner, at this time. Like im supposed to be here. Like if im not here im going to be missing something big.. Oh wow, I'm sorry I should be going I dont know why I just told you all that."

I turned to walk away he touched my shoulder ever so slightly and said,
"Dont go, theres this place I know of right around the corner, best coffee in all of Seattle. Let me get you a cup?"
There went my mind again, yes no yes no, Take a chance, stay safe, politely decline, grab his face and kiss him. I knew if I said no I would regret it.
"Okay, sure right around the corner?" I inquired. "Yes, follow me."

We walked in silence for a couple blocks and he turned to an apartment off of 5th ave.
"I thought we were uhm going to get a cup of coffee?" "We are, I promised you the best coffee in Seattle, and I happen to have my coffee shipped in from Belgium. The best coffee is right on my kitchen counter. Come on, I promise not to bite."
He flashed this huge grin and I let go of all my inhibitions, and followed him inside.

His place was warm, not really what I expected for his dark demeanor. There was empty space all around, he didn't have much furniture but his apartment still seemed inviting, you could almost say, seducing. He took my coat and my hand and led me to the kitchen, "Sit, sit, make yourself comfortable. Do you prefer decalf or regular?" "Regular, thank you."
I continued looking around, there were few pictures, mostly of a blond woman with huge eyes and dimples.
"Is this your wife?" I asked
"Yes, well she was, she passed away 3 years ago, an accident, her car was struck by an ambulance, Ironic right?"
I didn't know how to respond, I mean what do you say to something like that? So I looked up and said the last thing he wanted to hear, "Im sorry."
He kind of just smirked and turned back to the coffee maker. He sat down at the table and handed me a mug full with brown liquid that had the most exquisite aroma I had ever smelled.
He said, "You know how you told me that you felt like you were supposed to be on that corner earlier? Well, I was there for the same reason, something told me I needed to be there. I think you might have been the reason why."
"Really? That is so weird." I sounded retarded, but I didn't know what else to say. He moved a little closer to me and said, "Dont be nervous."
"Nervous? What makes you think im nervous?"
"Your leg, it hasn't stopped shaking." He placed his hand on my leg and it sent shivers down my spine. "Relax, I wont hurt you. You strike me as somebody who doesn't get to live outside the lines very often." He said in an almost whisper that made my body tingle.
"Oh? and what makes you think that?" I grinned. "Well, back on that corner you turned to leave about 15 times, you hesitated when I invited you for coffee and when I touched your shoulder your face turned bright red." He spoke like he couldn't be wrong.
"I want to live outside the lines, I dont want to hesitate to take chances, I want to feel alive again."

I couldn't believe I let myself say that out loud, but something about him just made me feel like I could say or do anything and it would be the perfect thing to say or do.
"Let me help you live." He whispered as he took my face in his hands, he brushed his lips up my neck and across my cheek finally meeting them with mine. He kissed me, and it felt like he had no intention of ever stopping, our tongues danced together.

He picked me up and carried me through the door to his room and laid me on the bed, He removed his shirt and I could see a scar along the side of his chest, the site of this stranger and the thought of what we were going to do made me so wet I could feel my thighs already soaked with anticipation. He unbuttoned my shirt and unhooked my bra, my nipples at attention met with his wanting mouth. I could see the huge bulge in his pants just screaming to be unleashed. I pulled his pants down and almost choked when I saw what I had in store, he was huge. I almost didn't think I could handle all of him.

I moaned as his mouth made its way from my breasts to my stomach not stopping until he reached my pussy that was aching to be touched. His tongue gliding up the sides of my thighs, swirling around my clit, I clenched the sheets as I moved my hips trying to savor the feeling for as long as possible. His hands explored my body as he made his way back up to my neck, biting ever so slightly. He looked into my eyes and kissed me soft at first and than harder. He pushed his huge cock against my swollen pussy and I ached for it, I wanted it so bad. He teased me like that for a few minutes, putting just the tip in and then rubbing it around my pussy. He looked at me and said, "Tell me you want it, beg for it." I obeyed.
"I want you, I want you now, Fuck me god please I want to feel you inside me."
He rammed himself inside me causing me to gasp for air, the feeling of pain and pleasure mixed was almost more than I could handle. He started going faster and harder each time taking my breath.
I dug my nails deep into his back and writhed underneath him. I could feel him about to cum, I started moving my hips in rhythm with his, and he pumped faster I bit down on my lip as my body had the most amazing orgasm of my life. Within seconds his body spasmed and he came, it felt so good to have him filling me up. He collapsed next to me and kissed my hand. All I could stammer out was "Wow."

He smiled and closed his eyes. I lay there thinking about everything that had just happened and how I wanted more of that kind of excitement in my life. I smiled as I gathered my clothes and redressed. I looked down at him asleep on the bed and kissed his cheek before I walked away, his eyes fluttered open and he said, "Where are you going? Stay, let me make you breakfast."
"I cant, I really have to go, thank you, tonight was amazing." I smiled and turned
"But wait, I dont even know your name." He called after me.
"Lets not ruin it with names, if by some chance we happen to be on the same street corner at the same time, then I'll tell you my name. But for now, I want to savor this for all that it is."
I smirked and he whispered "Goodbye."

Roald

I can set my own custom title!
that gave me a stiffy....good job!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Oh I've read that before. :)

Can I be your stranger, Nikki? :shy: Or no wait...you know what? Marry me! :D :iloveyou:

UnderBro

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Bronze Member
Wow! This story was good. Nice job, NikkiValentine!! :thumbsup:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You should be a writer.

Alyssa Rose

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
Official Checked Star Member
Thanks guys! I'm glad you liked it :)

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Damn, and to think I was wandering around on corner of 5th and orchid until 2:29 looking for a place that sells Belgium coffee.

Alyssa Rose

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
Official Checked Star Member
Thanks guys! I have two other stories posted here and I'm working on another right now. :)

SlutDistrict

Get a new wallpaper at Wallpaperheaven.com!
After reading 'Sweet Dreams' (yeh, I am a backwards man, haha) I looked for more by you. I agree with L3ggy, you should look into writing for a wider audience if you aint done so already, you got a talent. Sex stories or not, I am sure you'll go far with it. :)