• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sex in flats

Smug_Outlet

^ yes thats me!
Hey guys, time to talk about icks (dislikes). What are your icks about movies/vids with ballet flats?

I have a couple...

1. Shoes off a minute into the Video/ Shoes off before sexualy activity or penetration.

2. Pictures of girls in ballet flats and the Video is without. Serious tease and very unfair!
And
3. Videos where they done show enough of the shoes whilst action is taking place. If you have shoes on you may as well have the in the Video more.

If you have any Icks to add please feel free to add.

Elijahve

^ yes thats me!
Hey guys, time to talk about icks (dislikes). What are your icks about movies/vids with ballet flats?

I have a couple...

1. Shoes off a minute into the Video/ Shoes off before sexualy activity or penetration.

2. Pictures of girls in ballet flats and the Video is without. Serious tease and very unfair!
And
3. Videos where they done show enough of the shoes whilst action is taking place. If you have shoes on you may as well have the in the Video more.

If you have any Icks to add please feel free to add.
First, congratulations are in order for the balls you carry, dear sir.

I vote yes on your 3 suggestions and I have to add one more:

• Videos with slippers or any other bullshit shoe instead of ballet flats.

ktos89

Freeones is so HOT I want to have sex with it!
• Videos with slippers or any other bullshit shoe instead of ballet flats.

I love slippers (especially dance ballet slippers) even more than street flats, so I enjoy of this kind of post. I think there is no thread for ballet slippers in whole Internet, so why not there? If you don't like, just ignore them.