• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

chui

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Re: Ankles Behind Ears / Legs Behind Head

av13k0oii.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Re: Ankles Behind Ears / Legs Behind Head

Name: Stefania from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 05
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

My name is Stefania and I am 28 years old! I came into contact with a model photographer named Ray while I was out walking my dog around the neighborhood! I noticed this guy walking across the street and
he commented on my dog. Ray seemed like a nice enough guy, so I enjoyed talking to him about my dog, as well as about his cats. Of course, the conversation quickly progressed from talking about animals to
talking about spreading my ass and doing an amateur and homemade nude modeling shoot! I just figured, what the hell ...why not? I mean, I am happy with my body ....and it's not every day that someone
gives me the opportunity to show if off naked on a nude modeling website! I have been approached before to dance in strip clubs, but I've just never been into that sort of stuff. However, the amateur nude
modeling seemed like it would be a lot of fun! Ray and I both live very close to one another so I am sure that we will hook back up soon to do some more shooting soon! I hope that you all enjoy my amateur
nude modeling pictures from TrueAmateurModels.com .....and be sure to watch out for more of my modeling pictures coming soon!

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/trueamateurmodels-stefania.html