• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When I read things like this, it just makes my temple throb in agony.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/york-scraps-word-inmate-state-112352310.html

I just do not get this type of attitude, towards people that have done wrong. I agree, there is a BIG difference between most crimes, and not all criminals are hopeless and just nothing but vile, evil humans. But some of them are. Some of them have made a career out of crime. I don't see where the word "inmate" should even be considered offensive, when referring to someone who's locked up, even if they aren't a non violent, repeat offender. Maybe they should be embarrassed about what they did. Certainly I cannot, in any way, see how you can compare this to a racial, or gender based slur. And if you are a violent, repeat offender, you took dignity away from people, why do you deserve to keep yours.

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I am glad to see NY is tackling their biggest problems.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I feel that Snake Jailbird's name is going to be changed soon because it too is "offensive"

Is it a matter of time before we have to call murderers something like "person who intentionally caused another person to stop living"?

Mr. Daystar

gmase

This will be a great thread to catch those WTF items we see every day. Not really deserving a new one, but worth sharing.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
The media and society seem timid about placing blame and accountability on actual human beings blaming crimes and other horrible acts on inanimate objects that don't argue back or vote while also being as vague and dissociative as possible.

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

That's just unbelievable. This guy should be the poster buy for justice, and stupidity. In fact, I would bet dollars to donuts, this clown could be the poster boy for just about anything criminal, and/or stupid.

Now, it's been a while since I've posted bail for someone. Does that mean he pays the typical 10% of the amount, but it has to be cash, or is cash bail mean he needs to post the whole 50k?

tvstrip

I recently case across a file of an intellectually disabled criminal. Like, he was formally assessed with the IQ of a elementary schooler. Anyways, he failed to show up for any of his court hearings and check-ins. When they arrested him again and asked why he skipped out for all of his appointments, he said "that stuff is for guilty people, so I don't need to go".

gmase

That's just unbelievable. This guy should be the poster buy for justice, and stupidity. In fact, I would bet dollars to donuts, this clown could be the poster boy for just about anything criminal, and/or stupid.
Agreed.

Now, it's been a while since I've posted bail for someone. Does that mean he pays the typical 10% of the amount, but it has to be cash, or is cash bail mean he needs to post the whole 50k?
I think he needs to put up the $50k or find someone willing to do it.

Mr. Daystar

$50,000 friends are far and few between.

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cherokee-man-sentenced-life-vile-221408840.html

I shouldn't say this one fills me with joy, because it's just the most fucked up kind of thing you don't want to hear about. But in this case, it makes me very happy, to read the outcome. Not enough to put it in the things that make you smile thread, but enough to utter "FUCK YEAH", when you read the article.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
https://www.yahoo.com/news/cherokee-man-sentenced-life-vile-221408840.html

I shouldn't say this one fills me with joy, because it's just the most fucked up kind of thing you don't want to hear about. But in this case, it makes me very happy, to read the outcome. Not enough to put it in the things that make you smile thread, but enough to utter "FUCK YEAH", when you read the article.

If I was the warden I'd set up a betting pool to see how long that child molester could survive inside my penitentiary. I bet not very long cuz I get to play with his housing as well as bet on his odds for survival.

Mr. Daystar

Yeah, once word gets out, and if he's in general population, he'll take some beatings, and probably get raped too. But hey, if you want to live by the sword, that's how it goes

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Even in prison child molesters are the worst of the worst and no one sheds a tear for their future agony. Get a rolling pin from the kitchen, wrap it in barbed wire, then make sweet love until the hysterical squealing subsides or becomes so high-pitched only dogs can hear.

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-sunday-school-teacher-johnston-151724461.html

Although I can't say this is great news, because obviously it's horrible, horrible thing that's happened, BUT. I love seeing what's coming this animals way. I get a little annoyed when I see them bring up the maximum sentence, but in this case, even if they actually give him the minimum, he's done. Maybe even shorter if he gets put in the yard. I'm just glad to see that justice is still in existence in some cases.

tvstrip

https://www.theobserver.ca/news/loc...-sarnia-residents-including-man-in-wheelchair

Singer, a foreign national, was deemed inadmissible by a customs official on grounds of serious criminality under section 44 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A minister’s delegate review was completed and a deportation order was issued, Baier said. Singer was notified of this last month while in jail.
In the meantime, he assaulted two more people. Justice Krista Lynn Leszczynski said the first incident was unprovoked, “and then on the second occasions a serious assault against a vulnerable person in a wheelchair.”

It grinds my gears when foreign nationals commit crimes and then cry about fighting their deportation. GTFO.

Mr. Daystar