• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Problems with uploaded/uploading pictures

Freq3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Anyone else having problems uploading pictures and viewing them?

A few times I've had issues uploading to the board with it saying there are issues with the server. Then I try 5 mins later and it's okay. :unsure:

Also, any pictures I've already posted are intermittently not showing up and then coming back. It seems a bit odd

Are there server issues or is there work going on behind the scenes?

Harpsman

Light one for Me
All ok here🤷‍♂️

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
You're the only complaint so far. Might be a local issue at this point.

sj1

Love & Basketball

A few times I've had issues uploading to the board with it saying there are issues with the server. Then I try 5 mins later and it's okay. :unsure:

Also, any pictures I've already posted are intermittently not showing up and then coming back. It seems a bit odd

I have not been uploading images but I am having trouble not seeing a lot of photos even people's avatar's loading slowly. If I right click to open photo in a new window sometimes I get opps we ran into a problem. Then sometimes I see them. I am not good with computers but would not be surprised if it was not something weird on my computer. Anyway I will check back tomorrow.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I was trying to hotlink pics and gifs from Sex.com. They don't work so I don't hotlink from there anymore.

A lot of sites have blocks against hotlinks. In the olden times, it was a much bigger offense. Bandwidth theft, as it was called. Not so much an issue now, but its still a thing.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

Nothing with uploading pictures. But I've been having viewing issues with some pictures that are being posted by others. They weren't showing up with the Google browser and under Firefox. I switched browsers. I went to the Opera browser. Those same pictures can be viewed under Opera. And recent updates made by Firefox have allowed those same pictures that were originally blocked to be viewed under the Firefox browser.

Freq3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
All seems okay here at the moment. I can see pictures once they are attached. I am using Google Chrome as well

One other thing I have noticed recently. When I upload images using the "Attach files" method, I no longer see the thumbnail of the picture before I decide to insert it as a Thumbnail or Full Image.

I'm wondering if I just need to clear my Cache if I'm the only one experiencing this issue :unsure:

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Chrome is prolly too busy mining your data as a prio vs letting things load. I'd definitely clear your cache and see what it does. Thems is shady bastards.