• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Transgender Owner of Miss Universe Selects First Miss Universe

JuicyBunny

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Paid $20M to get the competition. New owner is being crucified for telling women what its like to be a woman? Eh?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...s-on-twitter-he-is-in-fact-a-man/ar-AA16oWB9?

If men who choose to advance their cause to be treated as women then please stop trying to replace women every way you can. It will never work. Trans women are men. Trans men are women.

Don't let this fight be the hill you die on.

Last edited:

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I just thought it's ironic that a competition pitting women against each other for a literal crown of "who is the prettiest", is somehow seen a beacon of "female empowerment".

tvstrip

Serious question: Would the trans community welcome or oppose a competition just for them? We have a Miss Universe & Mr. Universe competition, so is it inappropriate to have a separate competition?

And what about ratings & viewership? Presumably the Miss Universe pageant will keep the swimsuit competition - since not all trans women are post-op/have completed gender reassignment surgery, would that be something to consider?

JuicyBunny

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
They seem against it. The 3rd category. I was thinking it could lead to an interesting series of events amongst the top winners of the 3 categories. It continues not to be fair to women for mediocre male athletes ranking in the triple digits to suddenly take over top spots for women. I would think for the athlete in them, for the competitor it would also be of lessor value. But the ones doing it seem hell-bent to win by any means no matter what it costs others.

tvstrip

Apart from artistic sports like figure skating and gymnastics, generally the results are self evident in competitive sports.
The problem with beauty pageants is that they are 100% subjective. There are no weight categories, no objective measurement of beauty. It's 100% the whim of the judges, and even then it's not clear what the criteria is.

So basically if a trans competitor won Ms Universe, then it will be hard to argue that it's not the result that they were looking for - in fact, the argument will be stronger that they wanted a trans winner. They'll have to decide then whether they want to go for the shock value, or the traditional audience who, let's be honest, want to see hot, young biological women.