• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Border Wall

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Dec. 17, 2018
The wall will never get built, it's just a perpetual empty promise by Trump to con the right to get votes and support.
Even if congress approved the $5 billion, or even $50 billion, that money will be used to conduct "studies" to find the best wall to built.
Paid government committees who hire private highly paid contractors(friends and family) for consultation.
We can't just use tried and true methods and material to built the magical wall.
We need years of high cost research to find the best design. And there are important details to work out.
Like should there be flowers planted on the American side to make the wall less ugly???
Should huge chupacabras be painted on the Mexican side of the wall to scare away potential illegal immigrants???
Should the top of the wall be covered with barbed, extra barbed or razor sharp cut your dick off super barbed wire???
Then there's the color the wall should be painted on the American side and the Mexican side. Get the color wrong and it will be like the wall isn't even there!!!!!
There are many important and vital details to consider and many years of expensive tax payer funded research to do before we can even begin to built the magical wall.
One wrong detail and the wall could be totally ineffective .
#MAGA :rolleyes:

It was so fucking obvious that the wall was BS, even most republicans knew it would never be built, they just blindly regurgitate all the lies spewed by Trump and the Republican party/religion.

Last edited:

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
On the plus side for them Steve Bannon ended up scamming a shit ton of people out of their money on that whole wall thing, and even got pardoned in the end because you know Trump loves that draining the swamp stuff and looking out for his supporters.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
It was so fucking obvious that the wall was BS, even most republicans knew it would never be built, they just blindly regurgitate all the lies spewed by Trump and the Republican party/religion.
And now we'll get to see Trump fuck the Republicans over in return for their support. If he goes ahead with his new party, it will get ugly real fast.

D-rock

And now we'll get to see Trump fuck the Republicans over in return for their support. If he goes ahead with his new party, it will get ugly real fast.

I'm really hoping he starts his new party and it's more than just a very minor irrelevant one. Having the republicans spit their votes would be sweet. Plus if after they tear themselves apart if it changes the two system to allow a sizeable viable progressive party separate from the Democratic party (after the left stays together long enough for the Republican party to be damaged beyond repair) then potentially even better.

I would be more open to more than two parties now if their was decent tiered choice voting or at least a good runoff system everywhere, but there's not.

My only fear is that concentrating all the worst bigoted racist hateful people in this country alongside the most insane illogical conspiracy theory nutcases into one group will embolden them to more violence or other crazed stupidty, even if they are never a majority.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
family guy- immigrant

Luxman

#TRE45ON
People Climbing Over Trump's Wall with $5 Ladder

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I didn’t see you as a pro-wall guy. :confused:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I forgot to add the :facepalm: smiley.
It was a sarcastic post. How could anyone compare a prison to Mexico?
Unlock all the cell doors and give the guards the day off, especially the guards with sniper rifles in the towers, and most of the prisoners would escape over the wall in less than an hour.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
That wall that the right wanted, to keep Mexicans from coming here, might have just benefited the left, and the Mexican police and government from the alleged follow of American guns INTO Mexico, Although when you consider how corrupt just about about every cop, soldier, and politician in México are, it might not have. Personally, as I may have stated earlier, I have no problem with the wall. All you have to do is, at intervals all along it, put immigration offices' you want to come here, sure, lets just make sure you aren't a know associate of a criminal enterprise, or sick, and contagious. Hand them a little pamphlet that explains the American dream is to find a job, build a life, and make it better for your kids, not get some welfare, commit some crimes to supplement the free action, and never make effort 1 to be a productive proud citizen. And a citizenship test will be MANDATORY, as soon as you are eligible to take that test.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I am not against a wall being built.
I just knew from the moment evil ahole Trump mentioned the wall in 2016 that it was a BS empty promise for votes and would never be built, and it wasn't.
It's been shown in many previous posts that most illegal immigrants, most drugs, most guns, and other illegal stuff, pass the US border thru customs, with legal visas and hidden in 'legally' shipped packages/boxes/luggage/containers.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I certainly wouldn't argue about the customs thing, but I figured it's corruption that makes it happen. As far as the rest goes, There were a lot of hurdles, and hoops to jump through over the wall, and he had one term,

D-rock

Any very long modern wall is a stupid idea if for no other reasons than.

1. It would be expensive as hell.
2. People's real estate would have to be take over to build it.
3. It can very very easily be defeated by the latest cutting edge advancements called ladder and rope technology. Not to mention what a cutting torch could do.

For that matter considering how easily the Mongolians went over the Great Wall into China a giant wall was even a very dumb idea in ancient history.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I also agree that Trump suckered people in about the Border Wall even claiming Mexico was paying for it.

I assume most on the board are against having a Border Wall. What would be the better and more effective result-based alternative that would combat the unregulated flow of illegal immigration? You can fine and penalize corporations who benefit from cheap labor. What else though?