• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Weird - returning password denials/problems

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
Hi FreeOnes Team,

Could not log in with my normal password. Got the message that my pw was wrong.

After 3 attempts, I decided to ask for a new one.

Got the new one by e-mail... returned to the board with the sent link, but only managed to log in with that new one after 3 attempts... which was weird (again).

Then tried to change the new current password in another one again. Alas, I did not manage. Got his message again and again:
The password you have entered does not match your current one. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

Must admit that I do not understand. Am I the only one with this problem? Have other members reported likewise situations recently?

If possible, could you answer me by e-mail, too? 'Cause now I'm not really sure if I can manage to log in next time. Things seem a bit faible.

Thanks in advance for answering and... cheerio!

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
Hi FreeOnes Team,

Could not log in with my normal password. Got the message that my pw was wrong.

After 3 attempts, I decided to ask for a new one.

Got the new one by e-mail... returned to the board with the sent link, but only managed to log in with that new one after 3 attempts... which was weird (again).

Then tried to change the new current password in another one again. Alas, I did not manage. Got his message again and again:
The password you have entered does not match your current one. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

Must admit that I do not understand. Am I the only one with this problem? Have other members reported likewise situations recently?

If possible, could you answer me by e-mail, too? 'Cause now I'm not really sure if I can manage to log in next time. Things seem a bit faible.

Thanks in advance for answering and... cheerio!

For the last 2 days, things seem to be fine again... :)

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Yep. This new site has more bugs than an ant farm. Hey, I-Tards....get this stuff fixed, wouldja? :brick::love: