• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I now enjoy American football

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I seldom watch football anymore myself. But that was an unusually good and exciting game. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
It's funny. I took one of my buddies to the Las Vegas Rugby 7s tournament on Friday. He'd never watched any form of rugby before and now he's raving about it, too.

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
May I suggest you root for the Carolina Panthers. I think Cam Newton provides them a good quarterback situation (mandatory for success in the NFL) and indications are that they are a team that is moving in the right direction. Furthermore, if things don't work out that way, I can tell you from personal experience that rooting for a team which is usually middle of the road (7-9, 8-8) as opposed to so horrendously terrible that it becomes comical after a while(2-14) can provide a person ample opportunity for personal growth in the area of dealing with disappointment.

Henrik Larsson

Less than 1,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt
I'll probably support the 49'ers(although I am not fully decided)
Since it's starting from scratch, I will support the team from then on. I don't want a team who wins all the time but I don't want a team who loses all the time. So the 49ers seem a good choice, as looking through their seasons record, they seem to have a reasonable wins to losses ratio and last season they could have been in the superbowl, I believe it was Lawrence Tynes who kicked the Giants to the superbowl,
Tynes also enjoys soccer and supports Scottish Premier League Champions Celtic who are based in Glasgow.

I also like big tackles and the 49ers have a good defence I am led to believe

STDiva

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
San Fran is winning the Super Bowl this year. Top defence, continuity in the offence for the first time in 8 years, solid additions at WR, PR and RB. I guarentee Kyle Williams never returns a punt again in a 49er uniform.

We got this!